- POSSENET -
- Progress Open Source Software Exchange Network - Progress Software
Corporation's open-source initiative for their tools. (POSSE)
- Progress Email Group -
- Progress Email Group, aka. "The
PEG" is the best place to get your questions about WebSpeed, and
Progress in general answered via email. Join the WebSpeed discussion
are also available online.While you are
there, remember to send a check because PEG is user-supported.
- Steve Southwell's WebSpeed Help Pages -
- Fairly decent FAQ and list of resources for WebSpeed programmers. If
you're looking for book recommendations, you're in luck.
- Per Digre's WebSpeed Corner -
- Another FAQ and various other tips and tricks for WebSpeed programmers.
Go here to download the "Pluspack", which is a freeware set of tools that plug
into the WebSpeed workshop. We hope to incorporate some of these tools in
a future version of FreeFrameWork. Go Per!
- Scott Auge's WebSpeed Tricks and Tips Book
- There are some general pointers about how WebSpeed works, how to set it up, and also some tips on how
to build a shopping cart. Thanks to Scott for spending the time to put together this resource.
- Jurjen's Windows API site
- If you use WebSpeed on Windows NT, then you need to check out Jurjen's site. He's got
the authoritative scoop on API calls into NT.
- Netscape HTML reference
- Netscape puts it all on the line here and provides a full reference
of HTML as they see it. Excellent resource when you're playing with cross-browser
- Progress Code Snippet Project
- Various snippets of useful code that were taken from various PEG postings.
- ZDNet Reference
- Apache WebServer
- Apache is the open-source webserver of choice these days.
- Win-CVS How-to
- CVS stands for Concurrent Versioning System - what FFW has chosen for source code control.
Last modified on: Thursday, 28-Jun-2001 16:50:41 UTC