- To bring together the best practices
and methodologies of the WebSpeed community at large into one single
- To increase speed-to-market of WebSpeed
solutions by providing free reusable components
- To increase awareness of security and
robustness issues related to WebSpeed, and to work together to provide
- To increase the cost-effectiveness of
WebSpeed so that it can better compete with the more widely known
technologies such as Active Server Pages, PHP, ColdFusion, and the like.
- To represent the WebSpeed community in
matters pertaining to WebSpeed’s future direction.
- To promote WebSpeed as a
cost-effective, real-world solution for enabling online transaction
- To provide a distribution and licensing
mechanism for open-source programs contributed to the WebSpeed
- To provide a forum for the objective
peer-review of coding practices.
Last modified on: Tuesday, 20-Mar-2001 16:51:12 UTC