||What is FreeFrameWork?
FreeFrameWork is an open-source free set of tools which is intended to
help WebSpeed developers in the following ways:
Phase 1: (Current release)
- Provide enhanced robustness
- Close security holes
- Make the development environment more productive
- Allow for easier troubleshooting of WebSpeed problems.
- Provide a set of coding standards
- Provide application security and context
- Provide a set of easily customizable templates
for building the most common types of real-life webobjects.
Last modified on: Sunday, 11-Jun-2000 04:25:45 UTC